Why Choose Vinyl Fencing?
Vinyl fencing has become a popular alternative to other fencing materials for many reasons, including but not limited to:
Benefits of Vinyl Fencing
- Maintenance: With vinyl fencing, there is little to no maintenance involved. It does not rust, does not require painting or staining and should not require refinishing. Also, vinyl fences do not get damaged by termites or dry rot. Cleaning is quite simple due to their glossy, non-porous surfaces. Dirt and other outdoor markings can be easily sprayed off or cleaned with everyday household cleaners.
- Durability: Due to its strength and flexibility, vinyl fencing is a great choice for any climate. Vinyl fences are UV-protected and can withstand the harshest of weather. In addition, vinyl fences absorb the bumps from lawn mowers and the knocks from kids and pets.
- Cost: Even though the cost of installing vinyl fencing may seem higher at first, the cost savings are realized in the long term. With minimal upkeep, in addition to its durability and longevity, there is no need for refinishing or replacement within a few years—making it cost-effective.
- Environmentally Friendly: Vinyl fences are constructed of natural, non-toxic materials and are not treated with harsh and hazardous chemicals. Vinyl is 100% recyclable, which makes vinyl fencing the best eco-friendly choice.
- Strength Research shows that vinyl fencing is 5 times stronger than wood.